Transport and Communications
* 4000BC-Domesticated pets or animals to carry man or items.
* 3500BC-Man travels in carts sketched by family pets.
* 1825AD-Steam powered engine for trains-Man started travelling. * 1885AD-Gasoline-powered cars pertaining to fast travel and leisure.
* TODAY-Diesel-powered or electric power trains, eg. bullet train locomotives Water Travel
* 7000BC-Man travelled by simply raft or canoe
* 3000BC-Sailing ship was introduced for faster travel simply by sea. * 1800AD-Steamship was invented for longer and faster journeys. 2. TODAY-Ships or diesel-motor ships for voyager and merchandise containers are huge ocean going vessels. Air Transport
* 1783AD-People flew by hot-air balloons or perhaps gliders.
* 1903AD-Wright Siblings introduced propeller driven airplane. * TODAY-Modern jet aeroplanes, which are greater and quicker.
Accessibility| Online connectivity
-Ease of reaching a position. -How convenient is it to get to a place. | -Degree of inter-linkages in a network. -How easy would it be to go to several places through your given position.
Resulting from globalization, there may be growing interconnectedness in terms of higher cultural exchanges, exchange of ideas and global trade. Global transact: 1 . Persons can travelling and visit places with greater ease. There is increased affordability of air travel. In addition, it helps Singapore in terms of business by generating profits in the tourists. installment payments on your There is increased presence of international foodstuff chains materials from international such as Macdonalds, and import of meals from China, Malaysia and Taiwan. Exchange of ideas: It's the invention with the Internet and new systems to exchange data and concepts easily. How is this enhancing a greater exchange of thought?
-There is definitely maintenance of connection with people all around the world without having to travel and leisure down to the countries. -- Allow for convenient exchange of ideas and information with greater number of individuals all around the world. Ethnic exchanges: 1 . Exchange and...